Dec 21, 2008

All Those Years of Macgyver Paid Off!

Posted by DeVille |

I was so damn worried about that lig-less bracket that I decided I absolutely had to do something to it! After sitting there for a minute asking myself (as I always do in these situations) "what would Macgyver do?" I remembered I had some clear elastic somewhere around which I bought to make a costume part... Perfect to tie around the bracket until I can get to the ortho!

I did a quick hunt and found the elastic, which is now tied nicely around my bracket! It's absolutely perfect - unless you get really close (and I mean REALLY REALLY close and at just the right angle too) you'd never notice the tiny knot at the bottom. Apart from this one small defect it looks exactly like the other ligs - same colour, size and everything. Brilliant!

I'm flying down to Wellington for a few days this afternoon, so I've packed some spare elastic just in case. My 'tooth care' kit is just about the biggest thing in my suitcase!

0 comments:

Subscribe