Jan 3, 2009

A wonderful Christmas present!

Posted by DeVille |

I took mum out last night to check out the Christmas lights on Franklin Road, and afterwards we popped over to the giant Christmas tree in Vic Park. While we were there I took a few photos of mum and I giving Santa a call on the Santa line...

It wasn't until I got home I noticed something really odd about the pictures. I couldn't quite pick it out and forgot about it. The next morning while I was printing them out it struck me. These were the first photos I had ever allowed to be taken of me as an adult from my left side and I didn't even think about it while I was taking the shot or looking at the photo!

It just shows how comfortable I already am with the braces and the results - a month ago I would never have allowed this to happen as it would catch my snaggly tooth in full light. I had a beauty spot removed from that side at the beginning of the year and haven't had any real photo's of my 'new look' taken 'til now because of the teeth, so it's a double Christmas present (plus I got some lovely shots of me and my mum!) :)

Santa Line Photo:
Under the Christmas Tree:
Franklin Road Reindeer:

0 comments:

Subscribe