Nov 22, 2008

Spacers update...

Posted by DeVille |

Remember how yesterday I said there was no pain? Well, within an hour of writing that I was in agony - even talking made my teeth hurt! In fact, despite taking two of my migraine tablets, I was still in so much pain it intruded into my sleep and I had nightmares all night involving excutiating pain and copious amounts of blood. I only woke up a couple of times, but when I did the pain was absolutely there, worse than it had been in the dream (no blood thankfully).

Still, it's nearly 24 hours down, which means only 6 days of these left! I'm still in pain, but a couple of neurofen this morning and a bit of a nap has made it bearable, and I can see that the spacers have already expanded, meaning those teeth are on the move! I've no regrets or doubt at all, just a little shock from the pain.

0 comments:

Subscribe